Belly Acres Farm

Belly Acres Farm

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

So excited to tell you how I am making gift money this year.


Have you ever heard of Swagbucks? They're a completely free, no strings attached site that rewards you for all of the things you're already doing online. Search, Watching Videos, Playing Games, Taking Surveys, Shopping and more - as you do these activities, you'll earn Swag Bucks, which are reward points that you can redeem for all sorts of gift cards in the Rewards Store. You can download their toolbar or download their OS and Android apps for more opportunities to earn. Choose the activities you like or have time for - how much you earn is up to you!


 I started doing  Swagbucks on Jan. 1 to try and earn gift cards to help us with birthdays and Christmas and anything else that popped up and so far I've earned just over $170.00 since Jan 1. You can do the same! And I know all kinds of little secrets to help you do it and spend less than an hour a day to earn it. I do my Walmart shopping as well as Amazon and many others thru swagbucks and that adds points is one of my many tricks.  I will do a couple of surveys when I have coffee in the morning and of course I do Swag TV.   If you click below and sign up,   message me and I will help you get started off to a fun way to make mad money.

Here is a picture of my earning so far.  I have a $25.00 Walmart card waiting for me to spend.  I used a $25.00 gift card to foot locker to buy a birthday present.   I also earned from Amazon and another $25.00 gift card that I used to by myself something I have been wanting but wouldn't buy.



To sign up for Swagbucks, click this link and join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment